Below are forms related to using the church gym. Everyone who would like to use the gym must sign the gym waiver form or have it signed on their behalf if they are a minor. You can turn in these forms at church to the gym coordinator.
If any church members would like to use the gym at a time other than the scheduled gym times, there is a request form that should be filled out to ensure there will be someone to open the church and supervise the facility while in use. The gym coordinator will review your request and let you know if it is accepted.
Gym request form
Gym Rules and Responsibilities
- It is of primary importance that everyone playing in the gym exhibits Christian behavior at all times
- Everyone has the right to play and be included in the schedule
- Be respectful to others who are sharing the space
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated
- Only closed liquid containers are allowed in the gym. (No food or open containers)
- Those playing in the gym must wear clean, non-marking gym shoes. No dress shoes or high heels
- If you do not know how to use gym equipment (set up volleyball e.g.) please ask someone who does
- Servants supervising are responsible for setup and storage of equipment used
- Please report any equipment malfunctions or damage immediately to a supervising servant
- Individuals using the gym accept financial responsibility for any damage as a direct result of their misuse
- Please keep gym clean and tidy after use